Register you to receive the newsletters
EVENT THE ARK
Register you to receive invitations to events
PhytoArk provides companies, start-ups and researchers with:
- a technology platform for the extraction and purification of natural ingredients; this platform provides equipment and skills to assist you with the process and quality control aspects of the development and optimisation of your natural ingredients;
- an Alpine plant library: the “PhytoSpark Library” offers companies new sources of innovation; the PhytoSpark Library puts a unique collection of 30 innovative Alpine plants at your disposal;
- a concentration of skills dedicated to the development of natural ingredients on a unique site;
- events, networking and promotional activities.
PhytoArk also offers project developers the following services:
- Incubator: professional help in starting business projects
- Accelerator: assistance in the commercial development of new technologies
- Innovation: support in the development of business innovation
PhytoArk works in close collaboration with its partners Mediplant and the Conthey research centre Agroscope Changins-Wädenswil (ACW). They domesticate, select and cultivate Alpine plants of interest. Further information
Partners of PhytoArk :
15.05.2013 - News
La start-up Klewel, basée à l'IdeArk de Martigny, lance une version mobile de so...
06.05.2013 - News
Pour la première fois, PhytoArk exposera au salon Vitafoods Europe à Genève du 1...
Date: 24 mai 2013, de 12h à 14h
Digital health, or e-health, is one of the major ...