Innovation Day 2022
INNOVATION DAY, THE LEADING EVENT DEDICATED TO INNOVATION IN THE LIFE SCIENCES IN THE VALAIS, RETURNS ON SEPTEMBER 15, 2022, FROM 10 A.M. TO 4:30 P.M., AT BIOARK MONTHEY!
This edition of the Innovation Day will give de floor to our large ecosystem of innovation. First, we will spotlight successful entrepreneurship histories illustrating the last 17 years of activities in BioArk. Second, the power of the partnership as driver of innovation will be highlighted by outstanding ongoing multipartner programs. Finally, our rising start-up scene will showcase novel technology, business cases and investment opportunities.
Take part in a unique day, at the heart of Valais' innovation in the field of life sciences!
Find below the full program:
9:30 - 10: 00 Coffee & croissants
10:00 - 10:15 Welcome Words
10:15 -11:15 Looking back over the last 17 years: The Success Stories
- At the edge of Biotech innovation - Dr. Joeri Kint, Head of Business Development, ExcellGene SA
- Electrochemistry to catalyse innovation - Dr. David Crettenand, CEO, RedElec Technologie SA
- From Brazil to Valais, fostering diagnostic innovation - Dr. Beto Mestriner, Head of R&D, Wama Diagnostics SA
11:15 - 11:40 Break & Networking
11:40 - 12:30 Valais Life sciences projects synergies :
- Advanced Manufacturing Lab - HES-SO Valais and Lonza collaboration overview – Dr. Nils Hanik Professor at HES-SO Valais / Dr. Dario Tempini Program manager at Lonza AG
- Unraveling innovation of natural resources - at the crossroad of microbiology, pharmaceutical sciences and artificial intelligence - Dr. V. Mutel, CEO, Inflamalps SA – (IHMA/Idiap/HES-SO Fribourg)
12:30 - 2:00 Lunch & Networking
Discover several startup and innovative projects in the showroom!
2:00 - 3:00 NextGen in Valais - Showcase of our Start-up Ecosystem – Session 1 :
- Avogen Tech – Cigaret Technology – Yannick Gendre, CEO
- Ceidos - Rethink biotech processes – Sébastien Walpen, CEO
- Novochizol - Nanotechnology based platform to formulated active ingredients - Vanya Loroch, CEO
- Immunskills - Next Generation cell therapy - Adolfo Gonzalez, CEO
- GaDia - infectious disease rapid testing – Percevent Ducrest, CEO
- HES-SO Valais - Inhibiting viral entry and spreading with peptides – Prof. Dr. Origène Nyanguile
3:00 - 3:15 - Short Break / Networking
3:15 - 4:15 NextGen in Valais - Showcase of our Start-up Ecosystem – Session 2 :
- REM Analytics - Unlocking microbiome complexity - Paulo Refinetti, CEO
- Yoni Solutions - Microbiome at the heart of women health - Virginia Franco, CEO
- Proseed - Transforming food waste into nutritious ingredients - Aurélien Ducrey, R&D and Product
- ECM Binding project - Innovative therapeutic engineered-protein platform - Ziad Julier, CEO and co-founder
- Braincore - Diagnosis of individual cognitive skills: artificial intelligence at the service of personal development - Jean-Jacques Martin, CEO
4:15 - 4:20 Conclusion Words
Apero & Networking
This free event takes place in person, on the BioArk technology site in Monthey.
The number of participants is limited and the conferences will be held in English.
>> Registration is mandatory, via this form <<
We look forward to seeing you there!
Head of the BioArk Monthey technology site